Tuesday 3 July 2012

Hola Mallorca!




I have escaped to Mallorca.
Now that I am absolutely free from work, studies and all the other little projects I tend to keep myself busy with, I am ready to write a little something about myself so that you can get to know me better.
I work for a small Hedge Fund in London as a Marketing Manager. Most of the time I enjoy it very much as it is very challenging, especially in today's environment, and definitely rewarding. Other times I need a break. Like now.



My boyfriend's parents have a wonderful flat here, in Mallorca, so we tend to regularly pop down here to recharge ourselves. Plenty of sleep, sun, sea, snorkeling, reading, Mojitos, Sangria and Tapas is our usual daily repertoire.
Utter bliss.


Stay tuned and I will do my best to keep you updated in the next week that I spend here. Seeing the above schedule though, I cannot promise that I will definitely find time to fit in a blog :)
Now, if you will excuse me, I need to dip in the pool as it is a scorching 34 degrees here.
Love, Saule

5 comments:

  1. Amazing! So jealous. Have a great time :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovelyyyy ;) xoxo

    http://kakafashionshow.blogspot.com.br/
    confer my blog and follow me, it is new and very cool, has news, kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog checkout my blogs

    http://www.onjokes.blogspot.com
    http://www.togetherfornature.blogspot.com

    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thank you for your comments, I always appreciate reading them.
Love, Saule.

Pin It button on image hover