Thursday 4 October 2012

She Didn't Regret Anything...


My lovelies, how have y'all been??

I have been caught up in this hurricane-ish moment of my life which is filled with good, exciting and wonderful things. Opportunities, change, love, dreams.. knowledge. I LOVE change. It makes me feel so alive and free and … capable. Of doing anything.

All of that beautiful chaos left me a little less time for you - but this is temporary, I promise. And when I  do come back, hopefully, I will be able to tell you all about the exciting things I have been doing and tell you tales of my future plans, only if you will be willing to listen :-)
Hope this picture represents my duty to you.
I also hope to be able to stalk you all sometime soon, as I miss you incredibly.
Love and Peace
Saule xxx


10 comments:

  1. Oh... thank lord you're back and looking hotter than ever. Curiosity is my enemy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pic . You're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is your top, please? Zoe xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck in whatever you're about to do with your life, and I shall see you soon!
    I hope you're back soon, I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad your fine doll and love the photo you look beautiful.

    Following you now.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute hat! I have a similar one in navy blue :D
    PS great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah its true changes keep alive the curiosity for the next happening...For more please visit Slip, trip and fall ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for share such a very informative blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thank you for your comments, I always appreciate reading them.
Love, Saule.

Pin It button on image hover