Monday 7 May 2012

Gorgeous Tote Bag

Over the last week, I was complimented on my new bag so many times, that I have decided to dedicate a blog post to it.

I was looking for a brown leather Tote bag for ages now. After i ruled out Prada and Mulberry, I was left with a very few places. I had to scream with joy when I found this tanned leather baby by Pieces on New Look website.



It looks like the brown one is out of stock at the moment, but here it is in Green.




I am very excited for this beauty to accompany me on my summer adventures.


4 comments:

  1. Ooooo very classy and it looks super darn functional as well. Like how many books can it hold? Probably enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must. Have. This. Bag.!!!!!! I'm in love!

    Heather xx
    maybecommon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tote! And I absolutely love it when people drape/tie scarves on their bags! Makes it so much more chic and summery.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thank you for your comments, I always appreciate reading them.
Love, Saule.

Pin It button on image hover