Thursday 12 July 2012

10 Days of Summer




So Mallorca it was. Illetas, my third home after London and Lithuania.
Oh boy do I already miss it and feel totally blue to be back in London. Definitely no summer here, but don't let me start on this.

My boyfriend and I spent 4 days in his parent’s flat by ourselves and on the 5th day my mama and my little brother (well, 19 years old, but you know what I mean) came over to join us. Needless to say, we had the best time.

Whilst intensively trying to do nothing, we managed to get up to quite a lot in the end. Little ventures to the mountains, tennis and partying on top of the usual daily routine. This is the reason I did not manage to scrap up another blog whilst out there, and for that I am sorry.I hope I can make it up to you.
 
Let me introduce you to my 'little' brother - 
My handsome man:
 And my lovely mama:
 The perfectly spacious, bright sea view flat:

 The two loves of my life:
Another few loves of my life:
 
 Viva España!

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You are so lucky.... I wanna go there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous place! and i loove love love your bikini! where is it from?
    Tihana
    Unicorns, Heels and American Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tihana, thanks! The pink one's from Victoria's Secret, and the Green one is from H&M. XX

      Delete
  3. Can I have your life, please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this looks absolutely divine. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where is your bikini from, please? L O V E it!!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, i love your blog :) now following! love all your beach/summer posts too! xx

    http://ccarlyxx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing photos, missing summer too much. Fabianne x

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thank you for your comments, I always appreciate reading them.
Love, Saule.

Pin It button on image hover