Saturday 14 April 2012

Topshop S/S 2012 Lust List

Like billions of other girls around the globe, I do have my lust lists. Guilty as charged!

If you follow me, you will know, that I have been craving summer since.... forever!! With weather being miserable and cold, I keep looking for things to cheer me up, and how shopping isnt one of them?

Below are the few latest obsessions from Tophop.






Is it just me or do I want everything from Topshop?!?!






But I can't just go and buy the whole shop now, can I? So I make nice little lust lists and try to stick to them. (Not!)

Have you got any items you've been obsessing about lately? I'd love to hear from you.

8 comments:

  1. Nice selection! I do feel the same about Top-shop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the cardigan in the first picture, and I was looking at the studded jumper in store this week, think I'd prefer it without the studs though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been pretty good lately in terms of not spending or desiring too much except for one thing...SHOES!! Every girl here in France has a certain pair of boot heel things perfect for spring but they are so expensive...I want them anyways!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, I want everything. Fabulous post, love. Thanks so much for sharing. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my shoot in front of the Father of the Bride house. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the jumper and sandals in the second selection. Can you give me the link for them, please? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Sure! Lioness Blonde Wood Sandals are from here -

      http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=4550655&langId=-1&categoryId=&searchTerm=brown sandals&pageSize=20

      Studded Dip Dye Jumper -

      http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=4939977&langId=-1&categoryId=&searchTerm=studded dip dye&pageSize=20

      x

      Delete
  6. Great list:)

    Nancypop.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thank you for your comments, I always appreciate reading them.
Love, Saule.

Pin It button on image hover