Tuesday 24 April 2012

Feed my Soul

Do you know the feeling, when just after rain, the sun has come out... and everything smells so fresh, crisp and new? It was the smell of last Sunday afternoon in London town.

Spring has clearly sprung and it was just warm enough to be out with a jacket, but every now and then when the wind caught my skin it felt slightly cool but so brand-new.

I could not possibly resist, but take my camera out for a play. Didn't bother with make up, only slammed some oversized sunnies on and was OUT.



A girly and unashamed lack of resistance to the pretty presence of spring.




The raindrops still laying around, almost tempting you to drink them. If only I was Thumbelina.


Smooched a cute Citroen...



The silence, sun, fresh air and beautiful spring was my food for soul. Oh indulge, why don't you!


And talking about food. Oh hello.



Food, Marvellous Food. I'm begging you for mercy!




2 comments:

Hey! Thank you for your comments, I always appreciate reading them.
Love, Saule.

Pin It button on image hover