Tuesday 4 December 2012

Christmas Shopping and other Merriment

Last week end was by far one of the best ones I’ve had in a very long time.
After having seen the beautiful lights in London’s West End, I have decided it was time we Christmas Shopped.
I grabbed my love Rob, his gorgeous sister R and her dashing fiancé P and we whooshed our happy selves to the heart of London where all the joyful shopping happens.


The first stop was obviously for food – Meat Liquor. You might remember me raving about it a while ago, I have been a regular there since. After stuffing our hungry bellies with this glorious but utterly filthy food, we were ready for a good shopping session and we thought the best picks of everything would be in Selfridges, so off we went! 
After a couple of hours trying on shoes, sampling make-up and waiting around for boys and giving them advice on fashion, we needed a break. Champagne bar it was. There’s nothing like a frozen glass of bubbly to recharge your batteries and inspire on a further shopping. We giggled and chatted to the bar guy, took a few snaps and decided we needed a few macarons so stopped off by Pierre Hermes for a few best picks.


After another couple of hours we left with bags and bags of wonderful goodies, admittedly (and oh so selfishly) most of the ‘gifts’ were for ourselves.
Then it was a quick stop off at home for some more bubbly,  macarons and a more glamorous outfit (than the snuggly snoods and fur booties) change for a night out in  Tonteria, Sloane Square.
We arrived late and ready for a good time. Danced for hours and hours while sipping (delicious BTW!!!) shots, bubbly, and cocktails. The music was perfect and the company couln’t have been better – a bunch of gorgeous fun people. Up till now I was a sworn 'Shoreditch' girl, but this lovely little club might have had me converted, and I will have to try out a few other places on the fancier side of London town.

We left early hours in to Sunday and spent the day snoozing, watching movies, laughing about the events from the previous night and eating lots.

7 comments:

  1. You look seriously hot!& Looks like you guys had an amazing time - I wish I had money to spend on days out like this... Where is your t-shirt from BTW?? I love it. Does it say 'Don't make me shoot you?' :))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet! It's from here but I 'customised' it by cutting it up :-)

      Delete
  2. Are those Louboutins you're trying?? Did you buy Louboutins?????!!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately not yet, they didn't have the ones I wanted.

      Delete
  3. It's a sign you are getting older and wiser when you find yourself gravitating towards fancier more refined end of London. Your writing is captivating as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, very sweet of you! I guess you're right, I am not a little rebel anymore :-) xxx

      Delete
  4. Great site and nice design. Such interesting sites are really worth comment. From CreativePeople

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thank you for your comments, I always appreciate reading them.
Love, Saule.

Pin It button on image hover