Thursday 23 August 2012

White Calm


Rob and I are thinking of redecorating our home this winter, and as for everything else, I seek inspiration through Pinterest - follow me there! :-) I have also mentioned to you recently that I have a few obsessions (well, always actually) and that currently one of them is white. There is definitely something about completely white surroundings that feels so calm and positive. Don't you think?

Room by room I will show you my dream home.


The above image I found on one of my favorite blogs Song of Style in Aimee's post about her love for Sass & Bide and Heidi Middleton's home. It would obviously help to have a sea-view, but I will tell you about my plans for sea-views some other time :-)


What do you think? Would you commit to this incredibly wonderful but lets be fair, not very practical beauty of home design?


17 comments:

  1. I really need to join pinterest... you're such a great inspiration!
    Lynne XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynne, that's very sweet! But you def should. Yes. :-) x

      Delete
  2. I do think it is unpractical, but oh so beautiful...! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great. If only I could have someone to keep it all in perfect condition all the time....then I'd definitely go for white in my house :)

    Have a lovely day! )

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww they are all so dreamy... Lovee it..

    x
    http://chirpofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love decorating in white...so relaxing and beautiful! :)
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful, definitely good for a bedroom! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice one. Thanx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful and relaxing =)

    xx

    http://www.blogagendafashion.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I really like white too and have been obsessing about it quite alot lately. Following you on Pinterest! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have white interior design at my home and it is absolutely amazing. I LOVE IT. AS LONG AS YOU DON'T HAVE WHITE CARPET, YOU SHOULD BE FINE WITH KEEPING EVERYTHING WHITE ;) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love white interiors! My dog would just love to put muddy paw prints on everything though haha xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great minds think alike, I am looking at improving my kitchen in a french like white style setting. Keep us updated. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the elegance of the white xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel like white is such a neutral color but at the same time can speak so many different tones and create such a variety of environments. Love the clean minimalism yet potential elegance of it.

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks so neat. very peaceful. love them all.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thank you for your comments, I always appreciate reading them.
Love, Saule.

Pin It button on image hover