Saturday 18 August 2012

Slider Bar


If you have been following me, you will remember what a burger fan I am.  Can you imagine how excited i got, when I found out, that the people behind Lucky Chip are opening a Slider Bar? I haven't blogged about Lucky Chip only because everyone else already has, but that doesn't mean I am not a fan. However, lets talk about those incredible sliders.

Situated in a small street in Soho right next to Agent Provocateur, there is a Player cocktail bar. And within, the amazing sliders have decided to join, opened last Thursday. Conveniently, we ordered some margaritas and beer and were just too curious to see what we've got ourselves in for.

When our first dish arrived, I realised that this was something magical. A starter called pork tacos, consisted of BBQ sauce, pickles, two delicious buns and pulled pork that came in a tray covered under a glass lid, filled with applewood smoke…. when that lid got lifted and that wonderful smell hit your nose, you knew you didn't make a mistake. This is where you were meant to be.



Sliders come on twos and can be chosen from a list of 9 types. We went for Double Cheese Burger, El Chappo, Royale with Cheese and Club Burger. They did not disappoint. Rob and I looked at each other, rolled our eyes and cursed in pleasure. Yeah.



My favorite was definitely el Chappo - aged beef patty, smoked bacon, blue cheese and aioli…. Needless to say, game changing combination.

The buns don't stop there - two options for dessert - Ice Cream Burger and Build your own Saundae…. which one do you think we went for, being all mature serious grown ups?


Oh, and did I mention that the service was outstanding?
AMAZING. We left full, happy, moaning a little full and feeling mischievous. Find them here. 

Which one did you go for?

9 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG I have to go there. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have to make a reservation?
    p.s. I love you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm that looks DELISH!
    x
    kat

    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are they as good as In n Out Burgers in LA!! I'm not a meat eater so if they can stand the ordering without meat test, I'm in!!! He he! :)

    Loving your blog,
    -Lauren
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In n Out? They are WAYYYY Better here in Slider Bar :-) x

      Delete
  5. everything looks so delicious!! i'm definately craving some burgers now

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love this and other places you recommend. Following now for a brilliant advice! ZF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read about this place somewhere before, but your pictures definitely seduced me!
    Tom

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thank you for your comments, I always appreciate reading them.
Love, Saule.

Pin It button on image hover