Monday 5 November 2012

A Perfect Winter Day


Saturday was the most wonderful sunny winter day and I was so happy I got to swirl out and have a stroll by the river, visit Tate and do some shopping all topped off with a delicious Dim-Sum dinner. This is what I wore.




x x x

Jacket - Reiss
Leather Leggings - Missguided
Bag - Mulberry Alexa
Studded Gloves - Handmade by my Mama
Studded Boots - River island
Sunnies - Retro Super

x x x


Šeštadienis buvo idealiausia sauleta ziemos diena ir buvau labai laiminga kad man pavyko išsprukti is namu, pasivaikscioti palei upę, nueiti i Tate meno galeriją, apsipirkti ir skaniai pavalgyti Dim-Sum. Štai ka as buvau apsivilkusi.


7 comments:

  1. Kaip patinka man tovo kenikes!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted this jacket for ages, but it's slightly expensive.. But it looks soooo goood. FXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, but if you think worth per wear, IT IS ABSULUTELY WORTH IT. x

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit and you look gorgeous! It looks like you had a fab day!

    Gem x
    http://www.gemmameansjewel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are your pants from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the mystery in your posts! I never understood other bloggers who always involve their friends etc. When its once in a while its more intersting, me thinks. S x

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thank you for your comments, I always appreciate reading them.
Love, Saule.

Pin It button on image hover